Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mosquitos, Spider and Roaches

as I said on the last post, today I'm having a day off because of the election day.
I could have meet my sister, or my friends, but I didn't want to take a risk being in a long line waiting for the bus ride.
so I planned to stay nearby.
it's kinda lonely spending a day off alone, but there was a lot of thing to do.
First, clean up my room and exterminate the mosquitos.
then watched The Amazing Spiderman at the theater (oh yes, lucky me, living near a theater).
then checking e-mail and found an e-mail from Travis, the winner of my knitted roaches.

I downloaded the picture with my eyes closed, just in case he send me a picture of  him with the roaches in his mouth, since he is the record holder for holding the most roaches in mouth :).
Gladly, it's not.

the knitted roaches with Travis' real roach

and by the way, here's the picture from Rudy, the other knitted roach's winner:



funny, how happy I am looking at a picture of roaches :)
afterall it's not really a lonely day for me, it's a bug day.
thanks for taking times to take and send me the pictures of the knitted roaches, you made my day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment