Friday, July 16, 2010

The Piano Man

I love hearing radio at night, if you are in Bandung, it's 107.1 FM, the one which play lite and oldies songs.
therefor I don't know much about Lady Gaga :)
Last year, they played Billy Joel's Piano Man, and I fell in love with this song instantly.
I didn't really listen to the lyric, but right away I imagined a piano man like this:


I wanted to make an amigurumi fan art for this song ever since, but back then I had no idea to make the piano-shaped body.
 The piano's keyboard looked very awful I have to throw it away.

So.. after spending months of learning, finally  I made the amigurumi version of the Piano Man.



 "Sing us a song, you're the Piano Man!"

Thank you Billy Joel for writing this beautiful song <3

4 comments:

  1. That's so cute, Dessy. It's definitely a classic song.

    I'm doing well here but I'm really sad... you know why? Because my box of poo has yet to arrive. I don't know where it is... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Justin,

    about the box of poo, I have asked the post office nearby about it on Tuesday, but they don't know where it is.
    I'll go check the central post office on Friday, they should know about it

    ReplyDelete