Friday, July 23, 2010

Orangutanku report #1

Here's a good news, Felipe finally has a new home!
Maybe now he is trying the local beer and watching football with his new owner
I believe it's a very nice place to stay.

(image from Wikipedia)


beautiful isn't it?  Felipe is so Lucky!

by the way, as promised, 15% (IDR22500) gained from the adoption is saved for adopting real orangutan.
I need IDR600000 for adopting the real orangutan via BOS, means I need your help to adopt about 25 (or more) orangutanku dolls.
for now I have made 7, so I have to make at least 20 more orangutanku dolls... oh still a long way to go

by the way, it's not about the orangutan but check this out ;)

2 comments:

  1. I really love Felipe and are glad to give him a new home. If it ever stops raining here I will maybe take a few pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Uli :)
    Oh I would love to see the picture

    ReplyDelete