Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!!

I knew it's April, April Fool's was coming, then Easter,
I could have prepare the  event related amigurumi before those days, instead, I was start making those amigurumi right at the D-Day.
I finished my poisson d'avril at April 2nd , it was jus a few minutes too late but it's not the first of April.
and now, today, it's Easter.
I had a long weekend, planning to make something related to Easter but I was making something else first.
Luckily, I had a 3 hours train ride to finished this amigurumi.

HAPPY EASTER
especially to my dearest mom :)




how come this chick become an Easter related amigurumi, you ask? 
I dunno either, I didn't think that much, I just don't want to make an egg amigurumi cause eating eggs give me acnes :p

No comments:

Post a Comment