Monday, July 21, 2014

I Love To Shop More Than To Shot

Last week I was at Bangkok, Thailand to attend an Animation Workshop.
for this very special occasion, I crocheted an orangutan doll, named Choco-Strawberry.
I'd like to bring Pinkong, but I only have a small baggage, I don't have time to go to Bandung and borrow bigger baggage.
I didn't bring a lot of clothes cause I spare some space at my briefcase just in case I buy some souvenirs.  
Guess what,  I shop a lot of things, even the shopping bag is heavier than my baggage.
And I have a confession to make.  Before I go to Bangkok, I borrowed a monopod from my dad, and I bought a shutter remote.  I also bring a compact digital camera.
I was planning to make a lot of picture of me (of course), and the picture of Choco-Strawberry in exotic places in Bangkok.
but I didn't.
so I guess, I love to shop more than to shot :p




No comments:

Post a Comment