Thursday, October 16, 2014

The missing months

this is another "lame excuse for not updating my blog for months"
so July I went to Bangkok, then spent a month at Jakarta finishing an animation, then went to Bangkok again at August.
at September I was finishing an animation for side project, finishing some proposals, then suddenly got an idea to make another quick-short animation.
When September over, all I think was taking a break. a short break, because another project will start soon.
it would be an ideal time to crochet something if only the weather is not this warm.  The temperature can reach 35 Celcius in Jakarta.  and I don't use Air Conditioner, only electric fan. Go green (NAH... I just don't want to spend more money)

I only have one free week.  instead of updating my blog, I... bought a PS Vita. Okay, I'm guilty. I confessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment