Sunday, June 16, 2013

Luwak's Business

if animal were doing business, I bet Luwak would be the richest animal.  This animal produce money from their excrement and it's serious money.  Human do buy coffee which were extracted from their excrement and the coffee is ridiculously expensive. it is said that kopi luwak (civet coffee) has unique and rich flavor.  it's a must try coffee for coffee lover.  (read the wikipedia)

 "wake up and smell my sh*t!"

"money don't fall from the sky, it's from my feces"


I'm having trouble designing this Luwak amigurumi because of the main color is brown with a shade of grey. There's no yarn with that shade, there are just brown or just grey.  So I pick brown cause if I make it grey it would looked more like a raccoon than a Luwak.


No comments:

Post a Comment