Friday, June 15, 2012

Knitting Together with the Neon Green Man


there's an annual event for  knitters around the world called Worldwide Knit in Public Day (WWKIP).
Indonesian knitter also celebrate the event by doing some knitter gathering, and later made Festival Rajutan Indonesia (Indonesian Knitting Festival or FRI)

while last year the FRI theme was amigurumi, I sent some of my amigurumi to the exhibition but can't attend the event. I didn't join the WWKIP last year cause I was very shy.  This year, after training myself to knit on train, I decide to join both FRI and WWKIP.
here in Indonesia, WWKIP is the pre event for FRI.
For the WWKIP this year, together with Gondangdia Afterwork, we will present our best work at the bazzaar :)
I will not sell my amigurumi this time, but I will sell some of my amigurumi patterns in special price. the price are only IDR 5000 to 15000!!
due to my bad relationship with my printer, I only print limited stock, so better come and grab it fast!


get the exclusive pattern next to the knitting Neon Green Man, at Gondangdia Afterwork booth
Museum Tekstil Jakarta
Jalan KS Tubun no 2-4
Tanah Abang, Jakarta Timur
Sunday, June 17th
9 AM to 4 PM

if you're lucky, you'd meet me there too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment