Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello 2014!

Happy New Year!
May the 2014 become a very prosperous year for all of us :)

Dear Reader, you might have noticed how I became unproductive blogger and crafter last year. it was actually because of my 2013 resolutions to be a real animator.  Not that I'm a fake animator, it was because I was so active in many craft event on 2012 and got some publications, I got no time to make an animation.  I was so shame of myself, to call myself an animator without making any animations.  So I dedicated my 2013 to make some animations and become an active animator.
as for the 2014, I think I'd like to continue what I was doing at 2013, which could mean less and less amigurumi :(
but i really hope I could get over through this knitting block.

No comments:

Post a Comment