- Last month I have prepared some amigurumis, but I'm out of yarn, so I can't finish it. I still haven't reorder the yarn. The other amigurumis still need a lot of parts to complete, it's complicated.
- it's getting close to my sister's wedding day, unlike when we were preparing my brother's wedding, this time I don't do stress-knittting, it's too stressful that I don't knit at all.
- I just got a new macbook (yay). I installed Happy Street, a casual game which took most of my time in front of the screen. yes, stupid me got addicted to casual game. again.
- If I'm away from the macbook, I still have no time to use my knitting needle because I would be playing PSP (Playstation Portable). My little sister having a graduation exam this month, so as a wise older sister, I borrowed her PSP (and play it).
- If I'm away from keyboard and the PSP need to be recharged, then there's a 10% chance that I would finally knit or crochet something while watching some Kung Fu movies. If I have no more Kung Fu movies, there would be no guarantee that I would knit at all.
- I'm currently looking for a new job too. Hire meeeee :D
- Yesterday the editor called me, so yeah suddenly I have a deadline.
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Sorry for not updating this blog for a while. I have few reasons: