Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Astérix ét Obélix au service du sa majesté

Astérix et Obélix

Astérix et Obélix

Astérix et Obélix

I specially made this amigurumis to join The Francophonié Photo Contest.  The theme was "comme au cinema". and I pick Astérix et Obélix cause they are my favorite comic hero from the 2012 France Movie Festival. 
I spent a whole month doing nothing else but knitting afterwork and during the weekend just to finish this amigurumis.  So it's really heartbreaking when I knew that I lost.  I admit that the photograph is nothing special and I knew I didn't deserve to win (who am I kidding, I'm an amateur photographer!).  But once again, I spent a whole month, damm*t !  That stripped pants was killing my hands, but I'm glad it's done perfectly. Except.... the world didn't see them :(

I lost so many competitions but this one is terribly devastating, cause I kinda hope I could visit my birthplace (the first prize was a trip to France).  Maybe not today.  Someday, I hope I will be able to visit France with my own effort.

by the way I really need that French language course, since it's a shame for me to be born in France but unable to speak French anymore :((

2 comments:

  1. Semangatttttt dess!!! PASTI BISA!!!!... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look awesome. I'm in the middle of making a Burt the bashful for my son. Could you share how to do the striped trousers? I dont crochet and cant find a pattern anywhere. X

    ReplyDelete