Thursday, September 30, 2010

Special offers!!

I know, it's not December yet
there's no special day, no Christmas, not even my birthday.
Just in case you don't get it, my name, Dessy, because I was born in December.

it's too early for making Christmas and Birthday wishes, but I can't wait any longer.

I want a Flickr Pro Account.
I need a Flickr Pro Account.

If I could, I would buy it by myself, but I can't :((

I write this, just in case there is anybody care to help me buy me a Flickr Pro
pretty please ;;)
it's okay if there isn't, I'll wait till December

so here's the deal for anyone who buy me a Flickr Pro account, I would make you an orangutan dolls.
You may choose the color, you want a black Orangutan? go ahead, it's up to you, I'll make it for you (even tough it's not my favorite color)

By spending 24-25 USD, you will get:
  1. a flickr pro account for me :)
  2. a customized orangutan dolls
  3. free shipping cost
  4. helping the real orangutan (I would save 5 USD for the orangutanku project)
  5. free pouch made by my Mom :)
feel free to ask me about this special offers.
Basically, I would need about 7-10 days to make you an orangutan doll, and the shipment would take about 2-4 weeks, depends on the destination.

and.. if you prefer to have any other dolls, just ask me, I might be able to make it for you.

THANKS a lot for reading :)

PS: it's totally cool if you just like to read this blog, I really appreciate it.
even tough I don't have a flickr Pro yet, I would uploading some pictures through another image hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment