Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Present

to be honest, I'm not sure whether I made the right decision to stay at Jakarta.
When people asked me why, I could easily answer that I was honoring my late friend's wishes for me to go to Jakarta and get more experiences.
or in the other time I could easily answer, cause my parents would love to see me earn my own living.
Both reasons are true, but I don't know my own reason to stay at Jakarta.
There's many times I think that I made a mistake, how I want to go back to Bandung, why did I ever thought of leaving my hometown.
but life is a mystery, so does God's plan.
it is as if there were no wrong path, there's only God's plan and it is the best path.
I might say I'm grateful to stay at Jakarta today, but there's no guarantee that I won't say the otherwise tomorrow.

today, that's for sure, I'm very grateful.
cause by staying at Jakarta, I met new friends, to be precise, crafty friends. it's not planed, but today we made a new blog: Gondangdia-afterwork.
It's more like a group of crafter who work full time at the same workplace (at Gondangdia), and spend their afterwork time to make individual craft projects.
Just visit the blog, and you will see that I'm one of the luckiest person in the world that I could meet a lot of friends with great talents :D

it is written in Bahasa, but the pictures could easily tell that there are still more great talents yet to be discovered from Indonesia.  are you ready to get inspired?

No comments:

Post a Comment