Saturday, April 24, 2010

New Recipe : Baby Octopus

the real Baby Octopus at the Sushi restaurant
right click on the picture to read the recipe or save it for your sushi night

Me and my sisters love sushi a lot!
our favorite is unagi roll and baby octopus
yeah, that's cruel, eating babies.
But it is so delicious!
So here's the recipe, of course the amigurumi recipe, cause I can't cook.
I didn't put any eyes on the amigurumi,
because I prefer not to look at the eyes of the creatures I'm eating.

Do not hesitate to ask if you find any problem with the recipe.
and I would like to see too if you tried making your baby octopus :D

Warning: the baby octopus-gurumis are not edible :D

EDIT: sorry, there's a mistake in rnd3, it should be repeated 6 times, instead of 3 times
I've updated the picture.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for another wonderful pattern! This was such a quick project, and it turned out so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie for trying all of my patterns :)

    ReplyDelete