Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Where Have You Been?

It's been so long since the last post!  I think I knitted some amigurumis but didn't post them because those were based on others' pattern.

A post shared by zuperdzigh (@zuperdzigh) on

lately I've been using my crochet hook to insert polyfill to fabric dolls.
Yup. I started to use fabric for my new dolls.
I've been wanting to learn to sew for as long as I remember.  I remember tagging along my mother's social gathering while trying to sew a doll cloth.  I probably was 5 or 6  years old because later I  developed an antisocial tendency :P

When I was 13 I like sewing doll using flanel but I only started sewing with real cloth recently (December 2017).


A post shared by zuperdzigh (@zuperdzigh) on

I started making fabric dolls for my experimental project during my residency in Rimbun Dahan, Malaysia earlier this year. Then it became an obsession because sewing is actually fun.  I could make some shapes that is difficult to do with crochet technique.


1 comment:

  1. It's Another great article from you. Imagine what it would look like in the form of a clothes, puzzle and calendar.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete