Tuesday, January 1, 2013

OMGrumi: Angry Ahok

this amigurumi is my last amigurumi in 2012, as a conclusion of my first year in Jakarta.
Ahok is a nick name of the new vice-governor in Jakarta. (since 2012).
I'm not a permanent citizen of Jakarta, but I have been living in Jakarta for a year and maybe for another year (NOOOOOO!!!)
I didn't have a right to vote the governor of Jakarta, but I think it's a good thing that Jokowi and Ahok won the election.
because as soon as they become the official governor and vice governor, they started to fix Jakarta's infrastructures.
You could easily find news or video of Ahok being angry at some officers who didn't do their job right.





I made it using "survival knitting kits" left in my home. 
Not really survival, but most of my knitting needles are in Jakarta, I didn't bring them along to Bandung.
Luckily, there are some yarns, cable knitting needles and some of my sister's crafting supplies.
I can't make the eyeglasses though :(
the Angry Ahok is very small, only 5 cm.

oh by the way, 2012 is also the angry birds' year.  but no, I won't make any angry birds amigurumi.

No comments:

Post a Comment